Hey! We’re getting our annual brainstorming print issue ready for November and we want to hear your 100-word idea for improving and growing our local art scene. Big or little or serious or silly, anything goes.
Here are a few ideas to get you started…
– Ideas for new festivals or events
– Competitions and challenges
– What’s missing in the art scene?
– New ways of using existing spaces or entirely new spaces
– New organizations that could be helpful
– Innovative ways to fund the arts
– Innovative ways of encouraging collaboration between artists
– Ways of getting artists out of the city and into other areas in the province
– New ways artists could give and receive feedback
– Business and tourism ideas related to the arts
Please send us just one idea, especially an idea you think other people haven’t considered before. We might have to edit for clarity or length, but we’d recommend anything from a sentence to 100 words. We also can’t guarantee that your idea will be printed.
The sooner you send your idea the better, but the final deadline is Thursday, October 25.
Email your ideas to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments Off on What’s your big idea for improving and growing the arts in the city?