2 comments

80-20 or 20-80?

Andreae Prozesky mallows out. A nutritionist I know swears by the 80-20 rule. So long as your dietary habits are 80% good, she says, you can do whatever the hell you want the other 20% of the time. Which is how I have managed to justify my recent, somewhat troubling over-consumption of marshmallow squares. If […]

14 March 2007

  1. It’s nearly impossible to find well-informed people on this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks

    my website :: All league of legends referral by FreeLeagueOfLegendsCodes.com